We love what we do,
it's a way of life.
Real challenge is scary, but we are not afraid.
Every Chota Packet product is one-of-a-kind, and so are we. From our products to our people, we know that the difference between good and great is the personal touch at the heart of everything we do. Whether you are at the beginning of your career or ready for a new challenge, we offer a variety of exciting new opportunities to take you one step further. Chota Packet is growing up fast and we would love you to be a part of it.
Customer Service Advisor
Experince: 2+ YearsApply NowHot
As the Customer Services Advisor, you are the first point of contact for our customers and are responsible for responding to customer queries across a number of communication platforms. Whether you are dealing with general enquiries, queries or complaints, you remain professional, personable and confidently communicate with our customers, keeping in line with our brand strategy and agreed service levels. Your extensive knowledge of our products coupled with your strong problem solving ability mean you are equipped to provide every customer with a shopping and service experience that is second to none.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Delivering outstanding Customer Service across phones, emails, live chat, and social media in a personalised and friendly manner
• Being the first point of contact for customer enquiries, demonstrating exceptional complaint handling
• Ensuring that the Chota Packet tone of voice is reflected in all oral and written communication to customers to ensure a consistent and positive experience
• Providing customer product and service feedback to other departments to help strengthen our operational, quality, and service offering
• Maximising our sales opportunities through customer conversations and continual product training
• Working closely with the team to share ideas and best practice to ensure customer service is delivered to a consistent standard across all touchpoints
• Collaborating with key stakeholders and external business partners to develop our distinctive retail proposition, improving processes and procedures
• Assisting with regular reporting on customer trends, sentiment, and overall brand satisfaction
• Skills and Knowledge
The Customer Service Advisor is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
• Experience of working in a customer service role, ideally within a Contact Centre environment in e-commerce / retail
• Experience of using Shopify is essential
• Superb communication skills and telephone manner, able to effectively handle customer escalations with positive resolution
• Good attention to detail
• Genuine passion for the Chota Packet brand and customers
• Positive and helpful attitude, recognising the importance of going the extra mile for the customer
• Proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making
• Enjoys working as part of a friendly and creative team as well as confident in working independently
• Proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Professional and positive work ethic at all times
This is a full time role working 48 hours per week, covering a variety of shifts including weekends.
Salary: 450 per hour
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter to Ashish Hans at firstname.lastname@example.org